Thursday, July 1, 2010

James Dolan: We Will Break You!



I'm loving the new Nets ownership. How can you not love Mikhail Prokhorov? First, he does a 60 Minutes interview where he does flips on a Jet Ski and says,
"And frankly speaking, I like women. In my heart I am still teenager. And I am very open and I don't want to hide this."
Then, in his first press conference after assuming control of the Nets, he promises a) that the Nets will make the playoffs next year, b) that the Nets will win a championship within three years, and c) he will turn Knicks fans into Nets fans.

In case James Dolan wasn't already wetting himself, Mikhail Prokhorov made sure that his presence would be felt every day with a new 222-by-95 foot billboard situated only a few blocks from Madison Square Garden with the Nets logo, himself, and Jay-Z that reads, "The Blueprint for Greatness"

The best part:

"The signage is strategically placed, according to sources with knowledge of the project, within the sight line of the Knicks' offices at the corner of 34th and 8th."

No comments:

Post a Comment